quinta-feira, 31 de janeiro de 2008

Chapter I - Erat quondam Ventura Urbs...

Amsterdam. January 2nd, 2008. The capital of the Netherlands spread romantism. Lucas looked through the plane windown and observed the wind turbines... Seeing that country of land reclamations would make him miss his motherland. The same as he missed his sweetheart. Lucas couldn't stop thinking of Anyne's smile. The biologist would be far from those sharming dimples for a whole month.
"Honey?" - Sweet Thaynam's suave voice awakes him from his dreams. "A kiss for knowing what this mind is thinking..." Lucas holds his wife, closes his eyes anf caresses her face. "Only one kiss?" (kissing) "Silly boy! As many as you want..." (kissing)
The professor answers: "Looking at this region with land reclamations, I remembered my country... Here people create new land where there was once water. In Brazil, we don't need this..." Thaynam lifts the seat division and lays down on Lucas' legs, looking through the window. "You're right! We live in a blessed country..." "And it's not only this. Our country is free from any natural disaster!" "Oh, God! It's wonderful to have a biologist husband!" (laughing)
"Not biologist... My baby is more than that! He's taking Doctorate Classes now... Wow!" (kissing) "C'me on, honey..." "You're marvellous, Lucas! A perfect man..." "You're the one who is perfect fere, Thay! Oh, I love you so much..." "Wpw... Listening to that in this romantic place is even better..."
The psychologist falls asleep in her husband's arms. Lucas makes himself comfortable on the seat and closes his eyes. The scenes of his wedding party come to his mind. Nobody in the world could imagine how difficult it was for him to marry Thaynam, because he loved two women at the same time. And the worst thing was: he loved both with the saame intensity!
It would take a little bit longer until the plane landed in Netherlander ground.
--------------------
Alvorada. Bahia. Brazil. "Dear doctor, sorry, but... My shoulder is killing me... And it's the left shoulder, not the right one!" "Oh, I'm so sorry... I'm not fine today..." "So, doctor, why don't you go home and relax?" "That's it..."Anyne gets the phone and calls her friend John. "Honey, can you finish this session for me?" "For sure, my dear..." In a couple of seconds, Doctor John would replace the physiotherapist in her work. The pretty brunette takes up her coat and goes home...
Anyne strikes her incenses and opens the windows of her huge family room. She needed to meditate and stretch her body.
7 p.m. The sunset in Alvorada was really beautiful. Thaís was late. She dried her hair quickly and made herself up in front of a big mirror in her bedroom. "Sun ray" would arrive within five minutes. Mrs. Ann passes through the corridor and sees her daughter worn.
"Honey, are you leaving tonight again?" "Yep, mum..." "And where are you going, my love? Mom gets worried with this hangings out. It's getting dark outside and..." The girl kisses her mother, takes up her coat and leaves before her mother finished talking...
"Bye-bye, mom... I love you!"
"Oh, God... Take care of my baby... She's so naif..."
An Audi C4 stops in front of Lucas' house. The maid's daughter shakes her hair and opnes a big smile when she sees "Sun Ray". The man says: "Are you ready, "Little Star"?" "Yes, I am! My "sun ray"..."
The man drives around the square and passes in front of the St. Patrick's Cathedral. While Priest Italo was preaching, he saw the car. The religious was the only one who knew the true identity of "Sun ray". "Poor Thaís... My Lord, protect her!" - thought the priest.

2 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Hello !

Nice beginning, but I'm jalous of the brasilian who have 3 parts more than mine !

And I've learn something tonight. I wasn't aware of the Audi C4 ! I was thinking to know all about Audi, but in fact not.

Thank you!

I'm looking forward to the next of the story !

Alex

Unknown disse...

olá douglas!!

meu nome é carla,moro em alegrete rs.

e temos uma grande amiga em comum q enclusive fala muito bem de ti..
O nome dela é Ana Claudia,ou melhor claudinha rsrss...
bom,
estou aqui mesmo é para te dizer q li o seu conto e gostei muito parabens seu blog é show.. um abraço.